Frequently Asked Questions

Who is in charge of my road?

All Spring Township roads are controlled and maintained by the Spring Township Road Commissioner Chad Harbison at (847) 561-0849.

County Roads (Genoa Rd. & Garden Prairie Rd.) are controlled by the Boone County Highway Department at (815) 544-2066.

For more information see our maps page

Where do I vote?

Residents of Spring Township vote at the Spring Township Hall at 3150 Shattuck Rd.

How do I apply for General Assistance?

Applications for Spring Township General Assistance are taken at the Belvidere Township Office at 8200 Fairgrounds Rd. in Belvidere.

Who is my Tax Assessor?

Spring Township has a multi-township assessor Kathi Hendrickson (815) 544-2437 located on 9015 Marengo Rd., Garden Prairie

Local News